Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Founder's Day Season - a celebration of family ties.



From the name of my business to the quality of my work, I deeply believe in the ideals of my sorority. As such, I share my sisterly bonds with the other sororities and fraternities which comprise the National Pan-Hellenic Council and would like to offer a special to all of my sisters and brothers in making cakes to celebrate Founder's Day observances from November 2013 to September 2014.


I offer a generous discount to the brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha whose special date is December 4th. Black and Old Gold makes a stunning presentation on a cake perfect for a centerpiece of any joyous celebration.















Starting off, let me wish a happy Founder's Day to the women of Sigma Gamma Rho on November 12, 2013 and the men of Omega Psi Phi on November 17th, 2013.


Do you need a cake? Here are some examples for the November birthdays:






















Need more information or have a design idea specific to your chapter? Call me Sharon @770-314-5932 or e-mail akakeryatl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment